Friday, March 9, 2012

The Best Part Of My Day

Last year and little bit of this year I posted a picture everyday for something I was grateful for. While I loved the project and while missing it has inspired this new blog - I found that being ungrateful wasn't something I struggled with. I struggled with taking a picture every day, but I wasn't lacking ideas.

This project is hopefully a daily project that I will also continue for a year, but I've titled in 'The best part of my day'. Here I will take a picture that represents a moment where I thought 'gee, this was the best part of today'. I thought of doing this project via instagram and getting my #bestpartofmyday hashtag on.. but people don't appreciate spam like that, I know I don't.

So here I shall post a daily photo and you can follow or not follow and I will enjoy it all the same. You can check out my other blogs below.

Love and hugs,
Steffany.

.Steffany.
Sweet Nothings
365 agradecido

No comments:

Post a Comment